Here are some resources I recommend.
- Mailerlite – They have a free platform up to 1,000 subscribers and various pricing tiers.
- ActiveCampaign – Paid platform. Intuitive, visually appealing and great customer service.
- MailChimp – Free up to 2,000 subscribers, after that there is a pricing tier. For the free version, it’s hard to find solutions and there is no phone support or chat. You submit a ticket and wait for a response.
Content Management Systems
- WordPress – The free open-source and most popular sites use them. They have many themes you can choose from. Disney, TechCrunch are just a small example of who uses WordPress.
- Wix – Free version and paid version. Super easy for the beginner and no coding knowledge required.
Landing or Sales Pages
- Lead Pages – Starts at $25/month and has good page builders.
- Optimize Press – One of the most economical pricing around. I use OptimizePress and recommend this to others.
Hosting and Domain Purchase
- Siteground – One of the most reliable and expensive hosting service. Their prices has gone up (actually shot up way over the roof!) since I started but if you ever have a problem and need to talk to customer service, they are around 24/7. I’ve spoken to live support help 100% of the time.
- GoDaddy – A popular hosting and you can buy domains here too.
- GreenGeeks – They have a few data centers in the states and abroad. Fast and reliable and also eco-friendly. Their support is fast and they are very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend hosting services with these guys.
- Namecheap – Buy your domain names with Namecheap. Plus you get free privacy protection!
Virtual Events and Webinars
- GotoWebinar – Has a free and paid service. A little bit challenging at first, but once you get trained as a speaker, easy to manage.
- Zoom – An easy to use platform, super intuitive. It’s very easy to start an online free online meeting which is limited to 40 minutes only. You pay extra to have the capability of hosting a webinar. Their webinar platform is easy to use, copy the invitation to send to your attendees.
- 6Connex – For large conferences. Design your own booths, auditorium and environment. Has integration with many other webinar platform, such as Zoom. Plus, have your webcasts and webinars accompanied with their online support staff.
- ON24 – For large conferences. Excellent for large corporations. They have virtual environments and webcasting/webinars.
Gifts for Clients or Colleagues
- Gift Basket Overseas – Send gifts to your clients to almost anywhere in the world. They have partners to deliver gifts locally from countries they serve.
- Beaver Builder – Beaver Builder is one of the easiest page builder you can use. With over 1,000,000 users, many successful websites have been built. They have a free version that you can download and if you want more features such as more templates and site library, you can sign-up here with a paid version.
- Elementor – They have a free and paid version. The free version has surprisingly a lot of features. Easy to learn and intuitive. My personal and highly recommended builder.
Writing and Blogging
- The World’s Best Automated Proofreader – If You write and need help with grammar or proofreading, one of the best tools to use is Grammarly. They also check for plagiarism.
- Canva – They have a free and pro paid version. Easy to learn and use. They’ve added new features such as making the background disappear, but with the pro users only. I use the pro version because resizing is easy especially when you use it for social media and E-books, etc. They offer print versions of business cards, posters, invitations and more that you can order directly from Canva.
- PicMonkey – They have very good photo editing and design tools. There is a paid version.
- Pixlr – They also have very good photo editor and designing tools and it’s free.
Disclaimer – Some are partner or affiliates and I may receive a small compensation if you purchase or sign up if you click on my link in here. It does not cost you anything extra. Thank you for support.