Here are some resources I recommend. Some are my partners or affiliate links and I get a small commission which doesn’t cost you anything extra. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- Mailerlite – They have a free platform up to 1,000 subscribers. Then they have various pricing tiers.
- ActiveCampaign – Paid platform. Intuitive, visually appealing and great customer service.
- MailChimp – Free up to 2,000 subscribers, after that there is a pricing tier. For the free version, it’s hard to find solutions and there is no phone support. You submit a ticket and wait for a response.
Content Management Systems
- WordPress – The free open-source and most popular sites use them. They have many themes you can choose from. Disney, TechCrunch are just a small example of who uses WordPress.
- Wix – Free version and paid version. Super easy for the beginner and no coding knowledge required.
Landing or Sales Pages
- Lead Pages – Starts at $25/month and has good page builders.
- Optimize Press – One of the most economical pricing around. I use OptimizePress and recommend this to others.
Hosting and Domain Purchase
- Siteground – The most reliable hosting service. I’ve used them for over 3 years now and I’m happy. Their price has gone up since I started but if you ever have a problem and need to talk to customer service, they are around 24/7. I’ve spoken to live support help 99% of the time.
- GoDaddy – A popular hosting and you can buy domains here too.
- Namecheap – Buy your domain names with Namecheap. Plus you get free privacy protection!
Beaver Builder – Beaver Builder is one of the easiest page builder you can use. With over 1,000,000 users, many successful websites have been built. They have a free version that you can download and if you want more features such as more templates and site library, you can sign-up here with a paid version.
Elementor – They have a free and paid version. The free version has surprisingly a lot of features.
Writing and Blogging
The World’s Best Automated Proofreader – If You write and need help with grammar or proofreading, one of the best tools to use is Grammarly. They also check for plagiarism.
Canva – They have a free and pro paid version. Easy to learn and use. They’ve added new features such as making the background disappear, but I believe it’s for pro users only. I use the pro version because resizing is easy especially when you use it for social media and E-books, etc. They offer print versions you can order directly from Canva.
PicMonkey – They have very good photo editing and design tools. There is a paid version.
Pixlr – They also have very good photo editor and designing tools and it’s free.